To fulfill our role as a responsible corporate citizen, we look to the following principles to guide us in our daily operations. We have also in place Corporate Governance, Risk Management, Quality, Environment and Health & Safety Policy to manage and support our CR practices.
These underlying values of Putrajaya Perdana - integrity, the pursuit of excellence, commitment and respect for every individual be they clients, sub-contractors or employees - form the foundation upon which the Group is built.
The company prides itself with its pool of talented and skilled workers, which produces a diversity of ideas and creativity at Putrajaya Perdana. It is this dynamic depth of ideas and expertise, ingrained at every level, which turns visions into reality and creates outstanding landmarks for our clients.
- We are committed to complying with legal and regulatory requirements in all our activities, and we strive for continuous improvement in all our business practices.
- We actively promote a strong healthy and safe culture within our supply chain, ensuring a safe and conducive working environment at all our project sites and the places where our employees and other business associates work.
- We promote sustainable construction and design in our work to minimise any negative impact on the environment and society.
- We endeavor to engage actively with all stakeholders by anticipating and satisfying stakeholders’ needs, engaging in ethical procurement practices, and continuing to deliver and create value for our shareholders.
- We uphold equal opportunities in all areas of work opportunities.
- We are committed to improving the quality of life of our employees through good remuneration packages, staff benefits and personal development programmes.
- We strive to cultivate and maintain a conducive working environment and healthy working culture at all times.
- We practise open-door communication between employees and management.
- We seek to protect and preserve the environment by promoting and maintaining best practices in our activities.
- We reduce waste through 3R (Reuse, Reduce and Recycling) whenever possible to enhance our waste management practices.
- We promote energy efficiency and sustainable development in all our products and services to reduce global carbon footprint.
- We take into consideration the value of all biodiversity within our construction sites to minimise any impact on the fauna and flora within the area.
- We are committed to undertaking philanthropic efforts among the communities we operate in by supporting them in terms of monetary means and in kind with the overall aim of elevating their lives.
- We are involved in upgrading the standard of living of the community around our office and work sites via a structured community programme.
PPB regards CR as an important segment in all its business strategies for the sustainability of its businesses. With this, we continuously inspire and empower our people to uphold this principle in every action plans while balancing it with astute financial and work performance.
We have adopted the Japanese’s maxim of “kaizen” which advocates the principle of continuous improvement of CR implementation in every level of our organisation with the main objective of building a better tomorrow for all.